There's no more guessing. If they don't know, now they'll know!
We made this beautiful badge reel to pay homage to our proud colors and to remind us of our deep roots here and abroad.
- Black background--which represents the people of the Continent
- Red--which represents bloodshed
- Yellow--which represent the riches
- Green--which represents the fertility of the land
Our story DOES not begin with enslavement.
Mix up your ID badge collection with this uniquely illustrated piece.
This Black Woman centered work ID holds it down for our healthcare workers and this African American badge reel comes with it's own slogan!
- 2” Polyvinyl Chloride Badges Reels (PVC)
- Made from high-quality materials to endure everyday use and long shifts.
- Our PVC/rubber compound work badges withstand the daily grind without feeling bulky or heavy on you and it's super easy to clean.
- Our holders come with standard OR heavy-duty reels and a 30-day warranty, so you know you are getting a quality product.
- Adhered onto either a slide reel, a standard alligator clip (no swivel), an alligator swivel spring clip or a heavy-duty slide reel
- Alligator clips can clip onto pockets, scrubs, or any other loose articles of clothing that the clips, which is on the back of the reel, can pinch. Swivel clips have a full 360-degree rotation
- Slide reels can clip onto pockets, belts, or collars, which the back of the reel can slide onto
*PLEASE NOTE: Placing multiple IDs and other items may place additional strain or weight on the reel which may contribute to the reel failing to retract. Retractable reels are designed to accommodate 2 oz of pull (approximately 1-2 badges); heavy duty reels can accommodate up to 4.5 oz. Reflections by Zana is not responsible for common wear and tear damage and will only guarantee hardware for 30 days.
- Please handle with care!
- While the PVC badges are lightweight and unlikely to be destroyed with regular wear, please remember the backs of the badges (the reels) are fragile and can break if dropped or knocked against hard surfaces.
- To clean, we recommend wiping with a damp cloth or alcohol-based product. Prolonged contact with water or long exposure to heat or sunlight should be avoided as these actions may cause your item to weaken and lead to a defect and breakage.
Check out this work ID and one of our most popular work badges!
This badge is so lovely. It's just what I expected and I am so glad I bought it!
Happy with purchase
The product is just as advertised and arrived in great timing. I will make sure to continue to patronize this business.
Love it!! Great value!
Love this badge reel. I get so many compliment.
I love it!
The colors are pretty and retraction is great. It is very weightless.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.