Whether you are working in L&D, Pediatrics, Ante/Post-Partum, as a Doula, Midwife and/or everything in between, this custom 'Tiny Humans' badge reel is sure to bring smiles!!! Add this ID badge and other of our perfect additions to your work badge collection!
- 2” Polyvinyl Chloride Badges Reels (PVC)
- Made from high-quality materials to endure everyday use and long shifts.
- Our PVC/rubber compound work badges withstand the daily grind without feeling bulky or heavy on you and it's super easy to clean.
- Our holders come with standard OR heavy-duty reels and a 30-day warranty, so you know you are getting a quality product.
- Adhered onto either a slide reel, a standard alligator clip (no swivel), an alligator swivel spring clip or a heavy-duty slide reel
- Alligator clips can clip onto pockets, scrubs, or any other loose articles of clothing that the clips, which is on the back of the reel, can pinch. Swivel clips have a full 360-degree rotation
- Slide reels can clip onto pockets, belts, or collars, which the back of the reel can slide onto
*PLEASE NOTE: Placing multiple IDs and other items may place additional strain or weight on the reel which may contribute to the reel failing to retract. Retractable reels are designed to accommodate 2 oz of pull (approximately 1-2 badges); heavy duty reels can accommodate up to 4.5 oz. Reflections by Zana is not responsible for common wear and tear damage and will only guarantee hardware for 30 days.
- Please handle with care!
- While the PVC badges are lightweight and unlikely to be destroyed with regular wear, please remember the backs of the badges (the reels) are fragile and can break if dropped or knocked against hard surfaces.
- To clean, we recommend wiping with a damp cloth or alcohol-based product. Prolonged contact with water or long exposure to heat or sunlight should be avoided as these actions may cause your item to weaken and lead to a defect and breakage.
More designs on the way!
Bought for my niece who graduated from Med School and now entering a Pediatrician residency program
I love this badge
This badge is so cute and as a NICU RN I absolutely love it and received many compliments! I got the heavy duty one to hang a little extra on the reel and it holds up well without pulling my shirt to an awkward angle.
I love my badge !! I work in L&D the only reason I did not give it a 5 start is because my badge kept coming undone , but I think it was due to the amount of stuff I had on my badge. Other than that the badge is heavy duty and worth the money. I will buy another one soon.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.